Sunday, December 28, 2014

Fourth day of Blogster

Hello again and welcome to today's Blogpost.

I don't know if you guys have a blog or if you just read them. Also I don't know if 100 is a big number for you or if you think it is nothing. But my Blog just got 100 views since my first post went online. 
I am just so so so happy so thank all of you very much. You already made my day.
And it is not just that this blog had 100 pageviews, but also those were from all over the world. So thank you to you guys in Germany, the UK, the United States, Canada, the Philippines and Poland. 
The thought of people from all over the worl reading my blog is just so insane and I can't thank you guys enough.

So because of this I would really like to do a special post. But I'm not that good with having creative ideas when I have to have them. Well, let me think a moment.

Ok, so I thought I would do a tag and it is the TMI Tag. So I found all the questions for the TMI Tag online and now I'm going to answer them.

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing?

   Yoga pants and a sweatshirt (aka comfiest outfit ever)
 

2: Ever been in love?
   No
 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
   No because I have never been in love
 

4: How tall are you?
   about 1,63m I would say
 

5: How much do you weigh?
   I don't know for sure but it is about 50kg I think
 

6: Any tattoos?
   No
 

7: Any piercings?
   No
 

8: OTP?
   I can't decide between Zalfie and Troyler
 

9: Favorite show?
   Shameless
 

10: Favorite bands?
    5 seconds of summer, Echosmith... I listen to a lot of music
 

11: Something you miss? 
     My rabbit, he died last year

12: Favorite song?
     Today it is cool kids by Echosmith but it changes every day
 

13: How old are you?
     Let's just say that I am still in school but I am already allowed to drink.
 

14: Zodiac sign?
    Leo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

     honesty, humor, caring,... but I think we can't decide who we fall in love wtih
 

16: Favorite Quote?
     For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;      and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn

17: Favorite actor?
     Cameron Monaghan

18: Favorite color?

     Blue (or red, I can never decide between those two)

19: Loud music or soft?

     Oh I don't know I listen to almost everything 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

     Into my bed and under my blanket I think

21: How long does it take you to shower?

     15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

     I would say about 20-25 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

     No

24: Turn on?

     I don't know... a sweet smile maybe?

25: Turn off?

      Oh  that's a good one. If he would pick his nose. Ugh, that would be gross.

26: The reason I created a blog?

      Because I always loved writing and I love reading other blogs and then one thing came to another.

27: Fears?

     Snakes. I seriously don't no why but I am so scared of them. Like when I am at the Zoo I always think they  will fing a way out of their cage and then they will attack me. Am I weird??

28: Last thing that made you cry?

    The Fault in our stars

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

     This morning to my parents

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?

     Norinamm: Norina is my name and the two m's are a secret

31: Last book you read?

     I don't exactly know the name but it was some book for school

32: The book you’re currently reading?

     Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

33: Last show you watched?

    The Thundermans. Don't judge me I was just extremly bored and there was nothing else on TV

34: Last person you talked to?

     One of my friends

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

     It was my best friend and we talked about when we can meet

36: Favorite food?

     Pizza or pineapple

37: Place you want to visit?

     Hollywood or LA in general

38: Last place you were?

     Spain

39: Do you have a crush?

     Nope don't think so

40: Last time you kissed someone?

     This morning and agian it was my parents

41: Last time you were insulted?

     I was really thinking about this one but I can't remember really being insulted

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

     cherry

43: What instruments do you play?

     Guitar

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

     I don't really wear jewelry but maybe the necklace I got for christmas two years ago

45: Last sport you played?

    I didn't play but I'm always dancing if that counts

46: Last song you sang?

     I have an earworm of Ariana Grande's Snow in California right now

47: Favorite chat up line?

     Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile.

48: Have you ever used it?

     No never. And I will never use it.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

     The friday before Christmas

50: Who should answer these questions next?

     Ok so I want all of you to do this tag, wether it is on your own blog or in the comments. And please send me the link or tag me or something because I would really like to read it.


 Thank you very much for reading an I hope you enjoyed finding out a bit more about me. I just noticed how "normal" I am. And if you read this I don't sound very special but as I said in my first post everyone is special. 

Sorry I just realize that this sounded very egoistic and everything. So all I wanted to say was that everyone is special in his or her own way so please don't misunderstand me.

So this is it for today. Talk to you tomorrow,


Norina xx


No comments:

Post a Comment