Saturday, December 27, 2014

Third day of blogster

Hello to you reading this post.

Today I want to talk about something that I realized yesterday.
But first of all I again want to thank everyone who visited my blog until now and who takes the time to read what I write. 

It all started like a normal evening with my parents playing a card game. We played three rounds and each one of us won a round. But the thing was, that in one round I had much luck and got all the right cards but when there was just one card left my luck went away (I don't know if you say it like that). That round I didn't win even though it seemed like I would win at first.

What I realized in that round was that it is the same with life. 
You can be me in this situation or you can be the winner. 
Sometimes it seems like everything is going to be alright but then suddenly something destroys everything. 
In other times you can be the winner even if you don't seem to be the winner in the beginning.
In life there are things you can't control and we can't do anything about it. 
But that's life and that's how it is. 

Ok so right after I finished writing this post here I went downstairs. And oh my god I was extremely overwhelmed because it was snowing. Like I really didn't expect snow this year and thought that maybe in January or so it would start snowing. But then it started snowing this morning and I was really almost crying even though I never enjoy snow too much. But today was just such a surprise.

Ok so how is your relationship to snow? Does it snow where you live? Let me know.

That is it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed it. 

Thank you very much for reading, talk to you tomorrow,

Norina xx


2 comments:

  1. I agree, the things that occur in our life are out of our control. A very insightful post. It snowed last night but when I woke up it was gone. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Where I live there is still snow everywhere. And I'm still so happy about it.

      Delete