Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Making my mum happy

Aloha everyone,
 well maybe aloha is a bit wrong to say here because it was honestly raining for the last four days but whatever. 

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog because this huge number of visits for me is just insane. When I think about that people read what I write.... Yeah it is just a really good feeling to know that some people actually care about what I think.

Somehow I wanted to make other people feel the same way and get this feeling of happiness because of people caring about them. This sounds as if I did something extremely good or so but don't get to excited for me to tell you what I did. 

To understand what and why I did it you got to have some background information.

Whenever I was somewhere with my family my mum took photos. Whenever there was a birthday or whatever my mum took photos. She just loves to take photos and I always thought that she should do something with them instead of just putting them into a photo album. I wanted more people to see my mums pictures and to make her happy with that too.

So what I did was that I finally made it and convinced her to create a profile on Instagram. 
She never understood how I was abled to spend so much time on stalking people on Instagram or why I was so interested in other people's pictures.
But when I finally convinced her she started to really enjoy Instagram. She uploaded 8 photos until now. I find it so cute when she asks me if I have any ideas for good hashtags or something.

To come to an end, I think I did a good job in showing my mum how it feels if people read or see what you want to show them. Just like the way I go crazy if this blog got a new visitor she always gets excited when someone liked her picture.

I don't know if your parents use smartphones or if they run around with these old nokia phones. But it would be cool if you could comment how your parents think about this whole smartphone hype. And if they maybe use social networks like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.

I hope you liked this post and I will talk to you soon,


Norina xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I nominated you for an award - http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/awards-and-complete-randomness.html

    ReplyDelete