Monday, February 9, 2015

Do more of what makes you happy (1)

Hello everybody,
in this series I will talk about different things that make different people happy.
What I want you to do is think about the things that make you happy. The things I will list in this series are all hings real people told me. Maybe they can inspire you and you can relate to them.
For this first post I asked one of my best friends what makes her happy and here's what she said.


1. Spending time with people that make me happy ➔ laughing, being silly, ...

2. Philosophize about life and the meaning of it with my parents after breakfast

3. Listening to music

4. Learning something new ➔ especially if it has to do with psychology

5. Doing sports (Taekwono, Dancing)

6. Riding my bike outside no matter what weather it is outside

7. Going to concerts

8. If we eat my favourite food

9. Thinking about the future ( What if...?; Who am I going to marry? etc. )

10. To get things done that were bothering me


So these are the ten things my friend told me that make her happy.
Do these things make you happy too?

No matter what makes you happy I want you to do more of it.
Do what you love and love what you do.
In my oipion it is good to know about things that myke you happy so you can try and do them more often.

I am going to post this lists every month and I would love to get you involved in it.
So if you want me to publish ten things that make you happy or that make you smile then send me an E-mail: nonomue6@gmail.com

I'd really like to hear what makes you happy.
Maybe you guys have things in common.
Also talk to your family and your friends about it. Maybe we can make at least some people a little bit more happy.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed todays post and sorry that it is a bit late.

I will talk to you soon

Norina xx


No comments:

Post a Comment