Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Do more of what make you happy (6)

Hello beautiful people,
It's time again for another 'Do more of what makes you happy'. For this month I've asked one of my friends again and gladly she said yes. She is thinking about starting a blog, so show her and this post some love and hopefully that will convince her. Okay enough from me, now on with what she wrote:



1. Family, friends: I think the most important thing in life is to have the right people around you. People who you can trust  and share your problems with. 

2. Travelling: I love to see other countries and learn more about different cultures!


3. Music: I really can not imagine a life without music. It doesn't matter whether I'm happy, angry or sad. I always have to listen to music.
4. Watching series: I could watch my favourite series the whole day and i also prefer watching series more than watching movies.
5. Food: I love to be in the kitchen and cook or bake. Whether it's with my friends or my sister, I really like to spend hours and hours in the kitchen.
6. Summer: To be honest, I can't understand people who don't like the summer. For me it's like the best time of the year.
7. Learning new languages: I like to learn new languages and be able to apply what I've learned in some books I read or you tube videos etc.

8. Make-up: I love to experiment with different and new make-up looks.

9. Making other people happy: In my opinion one of the best things in life is to know that you've made someone happy. Whether it's with presents or just some nice words.

10. Being lazy: Life is often very stressfull. Because of that I love the days where I can just lie in bed all the time and relax, read books etc.


As always I want to say, that I post these lists every month and I would love to get more of you involved in it.
So if you want me to publish ten things that make you happy or that make you smile then send me an E-mail: nonomue6@gmail.com

This is everything I have for today. I really hope that you like my idea. And also I would love if you could write some comments on why my friend here should start a blog. Maybe all together we can convince her.

Okay. I will talk to you very soon,

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment