Sunday, November 15, 2015

Recklinghausen Leuchtet - Recklinghausen lights up

Hello beautiful people!
A few days ago I've been to this really cool event in one of the bigger cities near my hometown and this city is called Recklinghausen. Every year in fall the whole city center is light up for about two or three weeks. The buildings glow in the prettiest colors and there are not just colors but also pictures or little texts on them. I've been to this event at least once a year for about four year now I think and they always create some new art with the lighting. This year I've actually been there two times. One time there was a DJ at the town hall square and the town hall itself was kind of the canvas for an awesome light show. The second time I've been there for the big firework which signed the last day of this years 'Recklinghausen leuchtet'. Ok, so now that you know what this whole event is about I want to show you some of the pictures I took.








Okay, so I know I was actually there for the firework there that day but I'm really bad at taking photos of fireworks so....
Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe I'll see you there next year (if I should be in Germany next year but I won't tell you about my plans now) I'd love to see how what the theme will be next year and how they present it.

I will talk to you soon,

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment